Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Tower Orders
From: "mrlogs" <mrlogs@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:55:47 -0400
OK..has anyone here actually purchased a new tower from Tashjian Tower (not
used from somewhere, etc) and if so..how long did it take to get it?..I see
lots of comments..no one saying they bought one new from Tashjian Towers
(not TriEx)..The comments I've read here implies it's been an exercise in
futility?....

                                                                   Thanks!..
Tom  N3ZC