Re: [TowerTalk] House entrance ground for RF ground?

To: "'Jim Brown'" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] House entrance ground for RF ground?
From: "D. Calder" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:47:00 -0400

Exactly. You can create your own ground ring around the tower, ground the
coax, polyphasers, radios,
ext. But it should ALSO be tied into your service ground to eliminate the
difference in potential.

We do it every day at cell sites. There's a reason all those radios still
work after direct hits to the
towers.

73
Dave n4zkf