Re: [TowerTalk] Tower damaged by Hurricane Ike - where can I get help?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, ag5t@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower damaged by Hurricane Ike - where can I get help?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:15:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/6/2008 4:29:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  My two-section hy-gain 36 foot crank up tower was heavily  damaged by
Hurricane Ike. I did take before and after photos, but my insurance  company
says
none of my outdoor ham radio items are covered (which I  expected).

    Hmm, unless you have some sort of exclusion, you  should have coverage
either as an auxiliary structure or as personal property.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH