Re: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk

To: <grf@uneedspeed.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:45:44 -0500
Jerry

 I  do not own one but have installed  a few. The first feed design and the 2nd
design, The antenna is sound mechanically is well balanced and exhibited a VSWR
plot  reflective to it's published design. As with any antenna  manufacture
there are those who swear by this or that antenna and those who swear at that
same one.
Steve K7LXC has a publication with evaluated tri band antennas,, Not sure if
the  Sky Hawk was in the mix.
 So I  just add my experience to the Mechanical design, the ability to mount on
tic rings and achieve a balance  and it's representation to it's  printed claim
.. it gets an  " A "

 Wayne W3EA  > Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:15:14 -0700> From: grf@uneedspeed.net>
To: towertalk@contesting.com> Subject: [TowerTalk] Bencher Skyhawk> > I'm
considering the purchase of a Bencher Skyhawk. Anyone ever used > one? Pleased?
Not pleased? Any serious issues?> Tnx for sharing your opinions.> Jerry> K7LY>