Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding

To: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>, "Samir Popaja" <7s7v@adamomail.se>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:49:36 -0500
Why not just purchase two 5 or 8 port automatic antenna relays.  Stick your
LC network for each band in-between the ports.  One coax input, five outputs
to LC networks, five outputs from LC networks to one output to bast of
antenna. It all fits in an outdoor inclosure (surface mounted or use the
bury type often used for sprinkler cut-off valves).

73,
dave
wa3gin