Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:05:22 -0500
What am I missing here.  You need to cover 8 bands - surely a set of
switched L networks, including several for band segments on 160, 80 and 40,
could be built for much less than any automatic tuner capable of handling
the power.  You're not looking for continuous coverage 1.8-30 MHz, after all.

73, Pete N4ZR