Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 at 100 MPH

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 at 100 MPH
From: "Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ" <k6zz@ccis.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 19:40:22 -0800
Obviously true, however the building department won't look
at it that way.  They'll want to see an
analysis/certification showing the conditions under which
the structure will meet the wind loading requirements.  They
may accept my committment to "keep it cranked down when the
winds are up", but I suspect not.  I'll find out soon
enough.

Bob