Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna - Ideas

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160M Antenna - Ideas
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 22:15:19 -0500
I guess I disagree and feel magnet wire is too fine to work as ground
radials.   I also recommend the THHN for the same reasons Gene does
but do not feel the magnet wire is strong enough.   People and lawn
mowers will traverse upon them if laid on the ground, and I believe
there will be too much force upon buried magnet wire to keep it
from breaking along its course as you back fill.

Just My take....    ====  Richards- k*JHR   ======