Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA 33

To: "Adam Shirley WJ4X" <WJ4X@AMSAT.ORG>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA 33
From: "Bill Aycock" <baycock@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:12:00 -0600
The trouble may be in the feed system-- the coax, etc. With an antenna of
that general type (ie, a Yagi) I would always check it first down at a
workable level. Using the assembly I intend to use on and in the air.
 I  would check it about head high ( the reflector), pointing straight up.
This will check for any obvious faults, at a level requiring no tower
climbing.
You say the traps are OK-- how do you know?
Good luck- Bill-W4BSG