Re: [TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

To: "'NE6V'" <NE6V@roadrunner.com>, "'Michael Goins'" <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 22:55:30 -0700
Or get them to change the way they do business.  Either way keeping out
money for 21 days and collecting interest is wrong.  I hope they are doing
that opposed to needing the 21 days to collect funds to pay off previous
purchases.

Instead of Ebay and Paypal becoming easier to use they have made it more
difficult in many areas.  It is still a great way to sell items.

Competition is good.  Look what it does for Antennas and radios!

never get over." Ben Franklin