Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister not turning, still

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister not turning, still
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:57:19 -0000
I did have a tooth broken off 1 of the spur gears in my T2X.  Took it apart,
found the gear, phoned Tom at Hy-Gain (MFJ) and he sent me the replacement
part.  He also sent the rheostat and wipe arm which sent the directional
signal down to the indicator, said it was a vulnerable part.

The broken tooth acted a lot like your description.

Good Luck.

73,
Rusty, NA5TR