Re: [TowerTalk] Pull ropes in buried PVC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pull ropes in buried PVC
From: "Glenn Thorne" <gathorne@traer.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:06:03 -0500
Jim,

How do you attach the cable to the pull rope?  Lot's of electrical tape?

A related question: what's the best way to get a coax run up the tower?  The
last time I did this I just tied the coax to a rope and pulled it up, taping
the coax to the tower as I came back down.  But that was only a 40ft tower.
I have a bit more to go this time and am worried about deforming the cable.

Thanks and 73, Glenn/KD0Q