Re: [TowerTalk] "Stubborn" tower section

To: Brian Machesney <nekvtster@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Stubborn" tower section
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:29:07 -0400
Are you certain that it is also 25G?  Count the Z's on it and the
other sections.  If the number is different, it's NOT 25G.  Have seen
that happen before.
Assembling 'recalcitrant' sections can be a PITA, but they can
sometimes be 'coerced' by using a rope/strap across the 'void' and a
piece of pipe to twist the rope/strap, pulling the sections together.
(Hope that's clear)
Sometimes that happens with NEW tower sections that were slightly
damaged (beyond eyesight) in shipping.
Good luck
Don
N8DE