Re: [TowerTalk] "Stubborn" tower section

To: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Stubborn" tower section
From: David Fuller <nn5k.mail@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:57:29 -0600
One thing I discovered that works really well when you are on the tower is
to use a heavy (like 3 in) ratchet strap.  Just put it around the section
that needs to be squeezed a bit and start cranking on it.   When the tension
is just right the tower section will slide right on.   This was extremely
helpful to me when putting both my RH25 and  RH55 together.

-NN5K