Re: [TowerTalk] Ladderline. What Kind ?

To: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ladderline. What Kind ?
From: Kipton Moravec <kip@kdream.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:25:09 -0500
Why offer this when you did not provide any links or instructions on how
to make ladder line?

Kip

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 15:03 +0200, Jan Erik Holm wrote:
> Why buy all the time? It is easy to make by yourself.
>
> / Jim SM2EKM
> -----------------------------
> Robert Kirkland wrote:
> >  Ladder Line comes in several types, # 12 stranded and / or #12 copper
> > weld.
> > Which in your estimate is best, and why ?. Having never used it I would
> > appreciate information on which one is best to buy and possibly where to
> > buy
> > it. It would be used in two States, Texas and Michigan. Texas is subject to
> > heavy winds and Michigan has heavy ice in the winters.
> > Bob, w5pvr

Kipton Moravec AE5IB .- . ..... .. -...
Four Way Test
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
- Herbert J Taylor (1932)