[TowerTalk] antenna analzyers with spectrum analzyer for sale

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenna analzyers with spectrum analzyer for sale
From: "Mr Test Equipment" <want@mrtestequipment.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:56:27 -0400
Hello Talk Members:

We have two Anritsu Site Masters (with spectrum analyzer) that we would like
to sell. These instruments are fantastic for tower testing...

"Anritsu's Site Master cable and antenna analyzer is the preferred choice of
service providers, network operators and contractors worldwide who install,
deploy, maintain and troubleshoot wireless communication systems.

Featuring an advanced synthesizer-based, handheld, battery-operated design,
Site Master helps wireless
field engineers and technicians detect cable feedline and antenna system
problems before they become
costly, time-consuming system failures. Superior immunity to ambient RF
levels, and excellent
directivity and source match ensure accurate and repeatable measurements."

As you may know, these instrument can cost over $10,000 when new, but these
are used, and as such, we are offering them at a great price. We have a few
different models. If interested, please let me know and I will send you more
detailed information about each.

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Stephen