Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 and relatively large Tribanders

To: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 and relatively large Tribanders
From: Artmouton <k5fnq@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:24:09 -0500
I had a 68' Rohn 25G foldover with a TH 7 DX on it for many years here
in South Louisiana.
Quite a few hurricanes and tower and beam made it through with no problem
It was in the recommended base of cement and two sets of guys, one at
the fold over point and the other at 50' (which were also used as my 80
and 40 inverted Vee's
Art K5FNQ