Re: [TowerTalk] man lift tips over

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] man lift tips over
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:19:05 -0400
OSHA will have a field day with this and my thought to the man family. I
just had my refresher class on these class machine's and interesting one
point the instructor keep going over way walking the pass of the machine.
Think about how these are used and they spend a lot of their time on work
site with soft earth. So cave in is number 1 way for a collapse of these
very heavy machines. 73 Gene K2QWD