Re: [TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumpti

To: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reply - KW3000 with 1/2 inch Drill Motor - Wrongassumption in responses
From: Jon K Hellan <hellan@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:30:34 +0200
Dennis Vernacchia wrote:
> Chuck
>
> I got hold of a Milwaukee Hole Hawg Drill .....and with my special drill
> check to winch shaft adapter
> .....the Hole Hawg turned slow enuf tilt the antenna system from Horizontal
> to vertical  and back down !

The Hole Hawg features in Neal Stephenson's essay "In the Beginning was the
Command Line".
http://artlung.com/smorgasborg/C_R_Y_P_T_O_N_O_M_I_C_O_N.shtml

".. At some point, the drill bit caught in the wall. The Hole Hawg, following
its one and only
imperative, kept going. It spun the worker's body around like a rag doll, ...
Fortunately he kept
his grip on the Hole Hawg ..until someone came along and reinstated the ladder."

73
Jon LA4RT