Re: [TowerTalk] Coax type selection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax type selection
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 19:39:35 -0500
Very Impressive!!

I received close to 10 replies to my question concerning LMR-400 and 9913
coax. The consensus was water ingress problems with 9913 that are not
encountered with LMR-400. These responses has convinced me to change my
mind, even about 9913EF, and go with an LMR 'type' coax.

I greatly appreciate everyone taking their time to share their experiences
with me!

73,

Tom - W4BQF