Re: [TowerTalk] Bumps in coax

To: "Andy" <ai.egrps@gmail.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bumps in coax
From: "F.R. Ashley" <gdadx2@clearwire.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:44:56 -0500
Andy & others,

Yes, the bumps are pimple-like, but there is also a manufacturer's splice
which was an inch-wide ring around the cable.  I knew of the splice a long
time ago.  I'll be replacing the cable when I move the antenna in the near
future.  I'll take the cable apart and see what is going on.

Thanks, 73, Buddy WB4M