[TowerTalk] Half sloper recommedations needed

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half sloper recommedations needed
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 17:43:15 -0500
With a half sloper, the tower radiates as well as the wire and the result
may be good or bad depending on the tower configuration.  The only way to
know the pattern is the model the system or build it.  You could try shunt
feeding your tower or running a wire vertical hung from one of the guy wires
keeping it away from the tower.

John KK9A