Re: [TowerTalk] coax entry

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coax entry
From: "Bill K2OWR" <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:41:38 -0500
:::: I absolutely agree with Marty. There are a million ways to complicate
this topic, but frankly the 3"PVC is the way to go.
I have done it that way in several houses. After it's in there stuff a rag
in it from the inside and yank it out whenever you need to remove or add
anything through the hole. Better yet, put some expanding foam in there,
with some lube to keep it from sticking, and pop it out when you need to
change anything and foam it again.
Get ready for a ton of suggestions and experiences, but frankly it's all
overkill for a foundation opening.

BILL K2OWR