Re: [TowerTalk] 3-Stack Tribander Issues

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3-Stack Tribander Issues
From: Pete Michaelis - N8TR <pete.n8tr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:48:47 -0500
At 12:05 PM 2/24/2010, Cqtestk4xs@aol.com wrote:
>My experience has been with KT36XAs at 92/56/29.

For 12 years I had a Stack of KT34XA's at 100/66/32 feet
also fed with a WX0B StackMatch.  I was very pleased
how well it worked on very flat land here in NE Ohio.
The lower antenna was on a sidearm and was removed when
10 meters went away.  I will probably install a ringrotor and
update the antennas to KT36XA's in the next year or two.  The two
high stack that I have now has also been quite effective.

Pete N8TR