Re: [TowerTalk] 3-Stack Tribander Issues

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3-Stack Tribander Issues
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:24:43 -0500
I installed the 3 Skyhawks @ K3WW. (These are the early feed method models)..
He replaced three Hy-gain TH7's, and according to him there was a significant
difference in performance improvement with the Skyhawks.

Both in performance and signal pattern over The Th7s.    The fact that the dual
driven element design with bata tube feed  might have been hampered  by the 24"
AB105 tower  .  Compared to the Cell design of the skyHawk

which exhibited marginal interaction to it's mounting configuration.
Mast/ring rotor/side mount

YMMV

 Wayne W3EA