Re: [TowerTalk] Shack wiring

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shack wiring
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:58:00 -0400
I'm trying to locate a current copy of IEEE C62.41.1, "Guide on the Surge
Environment in Low-Voltage (1000 V and less) AC Power Circuits."  Anyone
know whether or not that publication recommends the use of SPDs beyond the
service panel on the load side of distribution up to the point of
receptacles?

Paul, W9AC