Re: [TowerTalk] TOWAIR query - proximity to airport, FCC and FAA registr

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWAIR query - proximity to airport, FCC and FAA registration
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:56:47 -0400
Ah, it never occurred to me that your ground level was that much
different from the NAS.  Yes indeed, unless you want a negative tower
height you'll need to move some paper.  On the other hand, unless you
are at the very highest point around, perhaps you're already shaded, and
that may help get approval.  Good luck!

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com