[TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas
From: Tom Cox <tomcox@iquest.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:13:53 -0500
Pete, does your delete key work? Mine does. I was following the
conversation, so I must be in the 5%. Too bad for me? On any given
topic, there may be even fewer than 5% that are interested in any
particular thread. Should they get SHOUTED AT?

Tom, I didn't tell anybody how to moderate anything. I asked a question
about a SHOUTED message from the moderator, which didn't seem
particularly "moderate." Of course, the moderator is an absolute
dictator, if he wants to be.  "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I just didn't see any CRAP to get all pumped up about, and a moderator
is not required to get loud and rude to moderate.

Spanish speaking correspondents might want to go to the trouble to run
their text through a translator site (ie, Babelfish?), if they think
non-Spanish speakers might be interested, or might have useful
information to contribute.

No tengo nada mas que decir sobre este asunto.

Saludos,
Tom, KT9OM