Re: [TowerTalk] SPG is a terrible term

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPG is a terrible term
From: "Tommy Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:17:54 -0400
As an ex-engineer, I am not against change, but this suggestion is plain
silly for amateur radio. Every ham understands 'Single Point Ground' and/or
what it means. If you want to be the ham scientist or expurt or whatever,
then you should use your own egotistical CPRBP (or whatever) and us hams
will still use SPG. Thank you!

73,

Tom - W4BQF