Re: [TowerTalk] SPG or whatever it is called now, to coax entrance grou

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPG or whatever it is called now, to coax entrance ground question
From: EZ Rhino <ezrhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:38:04 -0600
Since you're starting from scratch, and since you apparently want to do this
right the first time, what about doing a complete ground system like we read in
the Polyphaser papers (and elsewhere, including ARRL articles) in which you
surround the entire house with copper, with grounds rods at the corners and
interspersed between?  And how about using copper strap (lower inductance)
rather than cable?  Just a thought.  Sure is nice to do this before the
landscaping and concrete go in.

Chris
KF7P