Re: [TowerTalk] best way to shine up an old yagi?

To: Eric Dobrowansky K2WD <k2wd@comcast.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] best way to shine up an old yagi?
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
Eric

I use a compound  that is a aluminum  polishing,  I found it in Lowes in the
section where the Truck box are,   The last bottle was trashed  and the name is
not very clear in my mind , say something like diamond aluminum  etc, but is
very good  But there are several others brands  you can order

 apply and  remove ,  is easy, but your aluminum must be clean.

The first antenna cleaned was 4 years ago and still shine in my Dry Desert area.

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073