Re: [TowerTalk] Harbor Freight WInch

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Harbor Freight WInch
From: "Larry stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:57:02 -0400

Grant I have to be careful type with my call and yours!!!!

I use a Dutton-Lainson SA9000ac on my 75ft tower, It has a 120vdc motor with a
full wave bridge. You
can order i9t with out the clutch so no free wheeling and a cabled remote. It
has a brake that is on
a one way bearing so it is engaged when you let the cable out. It works very
well and in the #400
range You can also order it without the cable.

73 Larry K1ZW