Re: [TowerTalk] BPL45G Guying Question

To: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BPL45G Guying Question
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:43:48 -0400
The person working on the tower is me but I know what you are saying about
guy wires. Since the mast will be nested 6 feet into the tower, work on the
rotator etc should be clear of the guys overhead.

Rohn provides holes in the BPL45G for the purpose of attaching guys. The
BPL45G looks like this

http://www.3starinc.com/rohn_45g_top_cap_thrust_bearing_plate_r-bpl45g.html?category_id=148

http://www.3starinc.com/images/super/ROHN_BPL45G_800x600t.jpg

and you can see the 5/8 holes for guy attachment. I have the guy bracket
assembly already, so it isn't a question of money but what is the strongest
setup.

Mark N1UK