Re: [TowerTalk] Flying critters-sting relief

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flying critters-sting relief
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 03:44:21 -0400

On 8/16/2010 4:11 PM, Jack wrote:
> http://www.stingeze.com/index.html
Sounds just like Adolph's. It acts fast, relieves pain and itch while
preventing swelling.

Just lick the end of your finger, moisten the area over and around the
sting. Apply enough of Adolph's to make a thin paste.   As it drys It
may itch a little, but you can rinse it off in 10 minutes or less.

73

Roger (K8RI).