[TowerTalk] Fwd: Ground Rods

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Ground Rods
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:44:10 -0500
 I want to remember something about just rocking the rod up-and-down while
putting plenty of water around the rod. This will work as
"water-drilling-device" and I was told that you, that way, would be able to
"drill" a grounding rod BY HAND into anything but hard rocks. Is this something
I was dreaming or it real?

Hans - N2JFS