[TowerTalk] 80 mtr dipole spacing above Steppir

To: "Scott & Sherry Souva" <ssouva@twcny.rr.com>, "Robert Harmon" <k6uj@pacbell.net>, towertalk@contesting.com, steppir@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 mtr dipole spacing above Steppir
From: navydude1962@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 18:19:43 +0000
This is an offshoot of a previous thread.  I currently have an 80m rot. Dipole
five feet above my steppir and parallel to the boom.

I want to raise the 80m dipole about 15' above and have it parallel to the
steppir elements.  Would look cleaner.  Good or bad idea?  Steppir would be at
70' and dipole at 85'.

Pls advise.  Thanks.

Ed NI6S