[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TowerTalk] Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:13:31 EST
List-post: <">>
In a message dated 3/12/2011 12:01:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

>  I visited the county (Contra Costa, CA) building  department this 
morning to
inquire about a permit for my tower project.  They require structural plans
and drawings stamped by a licensed California  PE.

>  Does anyone know of a PE in the East Bay (Concord area)  who can 
this work (and not charge an arm and a  leg)?

    Define an arm and a  leg. 

        Hank Lonberg, KR7X, is a  TowerTalkian and a W6 licensed PE. Drop 
him a line - _kr7x1@frontier.com_ ( .
Steve     K7LXC

TowerTalk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>