Re: [TowerTalk] burying hardline

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] burying hardline
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:52:17 -0400
I have buried a lot of larger diameter Heliax directly in the ground with no
issues.  The only reason I could see to put it in the PVC pipe would be to
provide an extra layer to protection when digging, but it would be really
stuffed and hard to fish though.  I use thin wall 4" PVC just for my control
wires.

John KK9A