Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radia

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radia
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 10:23:48 -0700
Yup.  Nostalgia has a way of derailing objectivity.  Some hams seem to
think that the best antennas, the best ops, and the best rigs are those
that came into being right around the time they got their first ticket
... back when they were still willing to learn and investigate.
Thankfully, almost by definition most of the folks who subscribe to a
reflector like this don't fall into that category but there are clearly
some exceptions.

73,
Dave   AB7E