Re: [TowerTalk] Need for a LM470 sheave(pulley)

To: "K6QD" <k6qd@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need for a LM470 sheave(pulley)
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:27:09 -0500
Mike:

Can you send me a photo of what you're looking for, or refer me to a drawing
in the LM470 manual? I think I know what you're talking about but want to be
sure.

I bought my LM470 from a SK estate around 1998 and refurbished it 1998-1999.
At the time, I replaced virtually everything mechanical on the tower except
the take-up drum and gearbox. At the time I found an industrial supply house
(Kansas City area) that had everything I needed, even unusual stuff,
galvanized, etc. Not sure those guys are still in business, but I still have
my receipts somewhere, and if you can help me understand what you're looking
for I can see if they're still around. Better yet, if this outfit still
exists in the Kansas City area, chances are there's similar supply houses in
many of the bigger metro areas.

Let me know...

73

Dan