Re: [TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart
From: ROBERT HARMON <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:13:35 -0700
My 40 meter Cuscraft D40 is only 4 feet above the Force 12 C3S tribander.
I could have explained it better, the D40 is 90 degrees off of the C3S, the D40
is in line with the boom of the C3S.
I would recommend you email Force 12 and ask them about your proposed stacking.
 They are very knowledgable
about stacking their antennas (as they should be)
I saved myself a lot of testing thanks to their help.

73,
Bob
K6UJ