Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Round or Square?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base Round or Square?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:21:14 -0400
Does this apply to a guyed tower?  I can understand big overturning
forces in a self-supporter, but most of the forces acting on a guyed
tower base are vertical, aren't they?

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000