Re: [TowerTalk] Hi-Z Antenna Stuff

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hi-Z Antenna Stuff
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 12:04:33 -0700
Anyone who thinks the people in the U.S. Patent Office that review
patent submissions are knowledgeable enough to make the judgments they
do hasn't had much experience with them.  I'm sure they do the best they
can in general, but some of the most ridiculous stuff routinely gets
patented anyway and some almost incomprehensible decisions on existing
patents have been made.  Anyone who works in a tech industry probably
can cite at least a few examples from personal experience.

Dave   AB7E