Re: [TowerTalk] Request for Advice - Rohn 25 vs TRI-EX HZN 471

To: Bruce Ward <Bruce@IPIntel.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Request for Advice - Rohn 25 vs TRI-EX HZN 471
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:17:11 -0800 (PST)
Hey Bruce

Your friend is an engineer although a civil engineer that would be the first
place I would ask. 40' of basically free standing 25G sounds great until you
have to climb it or a big storm comes by. What are your minimum height
requirements?  I am not an engineer so I really can't give you better advice
than to draw it and get the engineer to say OK. Yeah even engineers make
mistakes. Good luck. I will be interested in your final solution.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick
God Made Man
Sam Colt Made Them Equal