Re: [TowerTalk] tool to retrieve data and build HFTA profiles

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tool to retrieve data and build HFTA profiles
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:29:20 -0700
That still sounds terrific to me, Jim.  Lots of folks have fast enough
internet connections to make that a viable option (mine is a fairly
middle-of-the-road 5 Mbps), and if the process was sufficiently
automated I'd bet that several folks would be willing to generate
terrain files for the more speed challenged among us.   After all, it
only needs to be done once per QTH.

At the risk of jinxing everything by offering premature congratulations
... congratulations!

73,
Dave   AB7E