Re: [TowerTalk] Long UHF Bulkhead Connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long UHF Bulkhead Connectors
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 10:57:48 -0400
You might call The Rf Connection and talk to Joel.  I have always found
him to be forthright about the quality of the connectors he sells, while
acknowledging that he does sell some cheap junk because that's what many
hams demand.  Also, the quality differentiation is pretty evident on his
web-site.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,