Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
FWIW, on the bottom end of each of the anchor rods from US Tower for my TX-472,
there is a 2"x2"x5/8" plate welded to a nut.  The nut is threaded onto and
welded to the rod. See the last photo in this set on Flickr:
www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower

Hank: It's not up yet but my target is next month.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC