Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470

To: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor bolts for LM470
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:25:57 -0700
McMaster Carr sells high strength threaded rods in several alloys, ASTM
A354 BD grade 8 (150ksi) to 1 1/2" x 6tpi, ASTM A192 Grade B7 (125ksi)
to 2" x 4 1/2tpi (!!), 410 SSASTM A193 Grade B6 (110ksi), even some
smaller sizes in Hastelloy and Monel if you have a really fat wallet.

3' of the 1 1/8" x 7tpi A192 sells for $23.43.

McMaster is a fantastic supplier of everything your hardware store
doesn't have.  In stock.  Great web site.  Same day shipping.  But, you
need to spend a lot to get their catalog or buy a used one on ebay.  (no
affiliation, just buy a lot from them).

Grant  KZ1W