[TowerTalk] Attention Hazer owners - How loose do roller bearings need t

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Attention Hazer owners - How loose do roller bearings need to be?
From: Richard <yvadir@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:18:24 -0500
Hi

I am having trouble with a Hazer 2 on a guyed 40 ft Rohn 25 G at my qth.
Equipment is used good condx and I am installing here at my QTH. The
Hazer gave me some trouble at one joint so I bought the roller kit and
per the reviews on eHam I installed the rollers pretty loose. The
original problem disappear but now I have two others - they were
unforeseeable before. How loose should the rollers be. Any advice short
of just ditching the Hazer (I am contemplating but my low back won't let
me climb) would be appreciated.

73

Richard /N5YPJ