Re: [TowerTalk] Fire damage to 100' tower with Phillystran guys - help n

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fire damage to 100' tower with Phillystran guys - help ne
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:36:47 -0400 (EDT)
Since you are already going to make a claim for your home  damage on your
homeowners insurance, and will probably hit the deductible  anyway, why take
a chance.  Put in a claim for the Philly.  I doubt  the EHS will be an
issue.  The insurance company will probably go just on  your word for the
Philly
since no one there will have a clue about it and the  replacement cost is
minimal compared to the damage your house suffered.  I  have found the
threshold for taking the homeowner's word on the damage  for my company here in
FL
is $250.  At least it was on my lightning hit  back in April.

Bill  K4XS/KH7XS